www.sofaponlinestore.mu is a website operated by Sofap Ltd. (“we” or “us”). We are registered in Mauritius under company number 02356 and have our registered office at Industrial Zone, Coromandel. Our main trading address is Industrial Zone, Coromandel. To contact us, please use our Contact Us Page.
- Enquiry Box: You may send us any question which you may have in relation to our website, products or company through our enquiry window. We make no promise or warranty as to the timing of our reply. Our enquiry box is not live and is not a chat box.
- Mauritius Users – Our website is directed to people residing in Mauritius. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- Exclusion of Liability – We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our website or the use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website. In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Viruses – We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Unauthorised Access – You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under Mauritius law. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.